A Certain Romance

"oh they might wear classic reeboks or knackered converse or tracky bottoms tucked in socks,
but all of that is what the point is not..."

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Three steps behind, but still in the game...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry

Yeah, I know, I've shoved this lot down your throat one too many times already. Well, get used to it, 'cause chances are that we may just be getting started. Especially if James Allan and the Glasvegas crew keep cranking out gems like "It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry".

i tally up tonight strangers and stragglers that i've kissed
training ground notches, perfectly executed notches, and near misses
it's all about going out and getting pissed with eagle eyes
and sincerity bottom of my list
what's the story morning glory?
i feel so low and worthless

A beautiful tale of regret, regret, and more regret, yet set to that classic redemptive vibe. Enjoy.

Glasvegas - "It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry".
Glasvegas - "Daddy's Gone (Reverb Mix)".
Glasvegas - "Colin The Copper".

(Note: These tunes have some "language". I'll probably regret posting them (as I do), so be forewarned.)

Website | Myspace

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right, this band is the band of the decade. James Allan is a pure genious.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home