A Certain Romance

"oh they might wear classic reeboks or knackered converse or tracky bottoms tucked in socks,
but all of that is what the point is not..."

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Three steps behind, but still in the game...

Monday, March 05, 2007

Voxtrot

Yeah, I know. This is the epitome of old news. Oh, well. If you haven't listened yet (chance 1, chance 2), then please listen now.

Voxtrot (along with the pure genius of Danny Malone) are the pride of Austin Texas, the perfect amalgam of all things indie from the last 70s to the present (I mean, c'mon, they've covered Felt, New Order, and Comet Gain, of course I'm converted - go here).

Anyway, give these guys a chance. I was a slow convert but a complete one at that. Some of the best dynamics I've heard since that good old first Strokes disc...

Voxtrot - "Raised By Wolves".
Voxtrot - "Wrecking Force".
Voxtrot - "Rise Up In Dirt".

Website | Myspace | Purchase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home