A Certain Romance

"oh they might wear classic reeboks or knackered converse or tracky bottoms tucked in socks,
but all of that is what the point is not..."

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Three steps behind, but still in the game...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Prettiest Thing On Saltcoats Beach

I first mentioned these geniuses and this genius of a song nearly nine months ago. Now, the band have finally made the tune available for download from their website. It's a love song set on the seaside. Classic. This is honestly my favorite band in the world right now. I can't wait for their debut.

Glasvegas - "The Prettiest Thing On Saltcoats Beach". Website. Myspace.

Other recent obsessions (from sad to happy):
Holly Throsby - "On Longing". One sorely depressed Aussie girl here.
Bloc Party - "I Still Remember" (Lull's Music Box Remix). Brilliant remix of this track.
Lucky Soul - "Lips Are Unhappy". Go get it Pipettes fans.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I see you're in the US? I love this song too and I am actually from Saltcoats, haha.

:]

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home