A Certain Romance

"oh they might wear classic reeboks or knackered converse or tracky bottoms tucked in socks,
but all of that is what the point is not..."

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Three steps behind, but still in the game...

Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Mellowness

Some predominantly mellow tunes here that I've been into lately. Perhaps a lot of what I have recently heard dubbed as "Zach Braff" music (hilarious genre title). Enjoy.

Pela - "Lost To The Lonesome". "Don't just stand there with your face in your hands... clean up your broken glass...".
Rosie Thomas - "Much Farther To Go". "I should just kick my heels together and go home, but I'm not sure where that is anymore...".
Griffin House - "Tell Me A Lie". "Tell me a lie if it's true, have you done all the things I never wanted you to...".
Lewis And Clarke - "Bare Bones And Branches". "You know I will let you in when your bare bones and branches lose their skin...".
Danny Malone - "Town Of Ghosts". "Well I'm a-sittin' on the curb of this dirty street, it's 4 AM and you're sittin' right next to me, holding my arm...". One of the most romantic opening lines ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger k8 said...

this rosie thomas track is so heartbreaking. i just love her.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home