A Certain Romance

"oh they might wear classic reeboks or knackered converse or tracky bottoms tucked in socks,
but all of that is what the point is not..."

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Three steps behind, but still in the game...

Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday Night Soulshakers

It's Friday Night and I need to get out. Yeah, big city, bright lights, action. I'm in the mood. Happy 7 months to the baby and all, but tonight mom and dad are leaving you behind (we love ya man, but someday you'll understand). And if my life were more like a movie wherein I drove fancy cars with good loud stereos, Winehouse would be on the soundtrack. Yet another corker of a new-school soul session here. Enjoy.

Mark Ronson featuring Amy Winehouse - "Valerie".
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas - "I'm Ready For Love". (included for the obvious similarities...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home