A Certain Romance

"oh they might wear classic reeboks or knackered converse or tracky bottoms tucked in socks,
but all of that is what the point is not..."

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Three steps behind, but still in the game...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lulu & The Lampshades - "You're Gonna Miss Me"



I love this song and wish I could find an MP3 version. Until then, this is a frequent video play for me. Lulu & The Lampshades doing "You're Gonna Miss Me (aka Cups)" via Bandstand Busking. Brilliant. Enjoy.

PS - "Ask and you shall receive", I suppose. After bemoaning my not having an MP3 of this tune, I was granted one via a comment. Thank you very much. Enjoy.



1 Comments:

Blogger elisa.b said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home