A Certain Romance

"oh they might wear classic reeboks or knackered converse or tracky bottoms tucked in socks,
but all of that is what the point is not..."

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Three steps behind, but still in the game...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Danny Malone - Cuddlebug

"Did you know I whispered something low to you that morning, but you were half-asleep?"

I finally found my way down to Waterloo Records on Saturday (with two kids in tow) and picked up Danny Malone's "Cuddlebug". I've been waiting for this one forever and I'm not disappointed. As I've said too many times before, I think this guy is a rare talent and a great songwriter.

My favorite song has to be "Song for the Year", the video of which I've watched/listened to about a 100 times already. Here's the CD-version of the tune. Go buy it.

Danny Malone - "Song for the Year". Buy here.
Danny Malone - "Lightning Bolt". Buy here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vitaly Sergeevich said...

I agree, Danny is brilliant. And the Song for the year is one of the most beautiful song i heard.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home