A Certain Romance

"oh they might wear classic reeboks or knackered converse or tracky bottoms tucked in socks,
but all of that is what the point is not..."

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Three steps behind, but still in the game...

Friday, May 01, 2009

The Strange Boys

While waiting at Maggie Mae's for Cut Off Your Hands last month at SXSW 2009, I got to talking to the person next to me about good bands we'd seen so far. She mentioned Austin's own The Strange Boys who were completely foreign to me. I asked the always difficult "what do they sound like?" to which she replied, "Like a young Dylan fronting an old 60s garage punk band". She couldn't have been more right and I've been unable to drag myself away from this here tune for the past month plus. Enjoy.

The Strange Boys - "Woe Is You And Me".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home