A Certain Romance

"oh they might wear classic reeboks or knackered converse or tracky bottoms tucked in socks,
but all of that is what the point is not..."

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Three steps behind, but still in the game...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Glasvegas: Single #3

The mighty Glasvegas dropped single number three yesterday (on Valentine's Day, ah), a big studio version of the lovely "It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry" backed with "Be My Baby" (of course...). This post is a not-so-subtle nudge for you to find your way over here, buy the single and support the undisputed 'best band in the world' (i.m.h.o.).

To whet your appetite for this classic, listen to the 'Home Tapes Demo' version here (plus other demo tracks here) and download the demo of "Geraldine" below.

Glasvegas - "It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry / Be My Baby" (purchase here)
Glasvegas - "Geraldine" (Home Tapes Demo)

Website | Myspace

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I think Geraldine might be my favorite song I've heard from them yet. Really amazing.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A love the song "It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry", lyrics r amazin! This band is really awesome!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh..this might just be the best band i ever heard! Mye from Sweden

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home